"I felt it was like Legos. I had the pieces. Now I know how to snap them together." Robert C, Futures Trader
2 Absolute Truths determine trading success.
- Decisions must stay ahead of price movement.
- Trust determines how fast the Brain targets, filters, process, and applies information.
- Building trust by completing instruction and exercises.
- Earning trust by working The Observation-Validation Cycle to establish and embed Best Practices ensuring intelligent risk.
You learn how to organize accumulated skill, knowledge, and experience to best direct and support development and performance. You take away understanding, knowledge, and tools optimizing decision-making and execution.
- Effort is precisely targeted.
- High sensitivity for preparedness directs self-improvement.
- Self-trust generates the energy needed to patiently wait for market to align with strategy; and the strong conviction to execute as intended.
- Decisions stay ahead of price movement.
Psychology, sociology, and neuro science are integrated through 35 + years of trading and trader development experience.
Training and support consistently earn 5 star ratings by shifting focus from following rules and completing tasks to achieving the high awareness to follow rules and complete tasks most effectively.
Basic Training teaches you how to take apart, rebuild, add horsepower to, and fine tune the Cognitive Engine optimizing decision-making and execution.
Advanced Training teaches you how to quantify and qualify a strategy placing the strengths of a retail trader against the weaknesses of institution, high frequency, fair value, and retail traders blind to market dynamics. Comprehensive Development Support for The Observation Validation Cycle is included, and provides guidance and reinforcement ensuring practical application through Best Practices.
Basic and Advanced Training work together to satisfy the Golden Rule; only trade when you are i) certain of market state ii) confident in strategy, and iii) committed to waiting for market alignment. You know what you want to do. Why, and how to do it. All your energy is available to develop awareness for when to enter and exit the market. You have placed yourself in the best position to anticipate and take advantage of price movement.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results.